The weekend is a good time to catch up on SEO info and news. Each Sunday we will try to provide you with some relevant SEO stories and links you might have missed.
SlingshotSeo did a good job showing the differences between Google and Bing search behavior. Worth a read for those interested in SEO
The main objective of this study, first and foremost, is to better understand user CTR behavior and to help quantify ROI from SEO campagins. We attempted to do this by answering the following questions:
1. What is our observed CTR curve for organic U.S. results for positions #1-10 in Google SERPs?
2. What is our observed CTR curve for organic U.S. results for positions #1-10 in Bing SERPs?
3. How do the CTR curves for Google and Bing compare with each other?
4. What amount of long-tail click-through can we expect for a keyword that has a stable rank in its SERP?
5. What impact do images, videos, news, places, and shopping results have on user behavior?
Read the whole story here
SEOMOZ also took a look at Bing.