NamesCon released some facts and figures from the online conference that took place a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive numbers in my opinion.
- 1,200+ Attendees (Record-breaking turnout)
- 60 different countries represented (not as many as Cassie De Pecol visited, but still a wonderfully diverse crowd)
- The majority of attendees joined us from the US, (28%) but we also had 12% from India and on a shared 3rd place Canada and Germany (each 5%). These countries represent the genesis and current state of NamesCon!
- 108 speakers in 76 sessions
We count 10,059 session views so far—and with the recordings available until the end of February, this number is constantly growing.
On average, 440 domainers watched each session as the two main tracks ran in parallel. The Domain Auction and the crowd-pleasing “What’s My Domain Worth?” drew in the most unique live views, with 495 following the show live.
Clubhouse emerged on domainers’ radar just before the event, and it seemed to have tapped some of our networking power (we get it—we like exploring new platforms, too). So our networking numbers were down 20% compared to September, but you all still interacted quite heavily. Here’s what that looked like:
- 15,988 Profile views
- 23,304 Messages sent (and, no, we can’t read them)
- 325 Lounge meetings
Read Next: NamesCon Online poll results