Starting tomorrow BitcoinABC.org will be moving to e.Cash. The new website goes live on July 1 at 12 noon.
There are bunch of FAQ’s around the move, such as,
Question: Do I need to perform a token swap?
Answer: No. The rebranding from BCHA to eCash (XEC) is not a token swap. There are no changes to the blockchain. The rebrand simply changes how things are displayed to users in wallets and exchanges.
- On July 1st, 2021 at 12:00 noon, Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) will rebrand to eCash (XEC).
- The primary unit will be bits (2 decimal places) instead of BCHA (8 decimal places, the legacy default used by both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash).
- 1 BCHA = 1,000,000 XEC
- The address format will change the prefix from “bitcoincash:” to “ecash:”.
- A new website will be launched at e.cash.
- And a special premiere at launch… Watch the countdown live at e.cash to see it!