The link Tony provided was from RationalWiki.org.
The following are emphasised in CamelCase, just in case you can’t see them first time:
- Auctions Hit – www.AuctionShit.com (defunct)
- The Autonomous Crypto Asset Exchange – Bit.ch
- Big Al’s On-line – www.BiGalsOnline.com
- Bill Gothard – www.BillGotHard.com
- But That’s Not All – www.ButtHatsNotAll.co.nz
- Cooperativa Enis – www.CooPenis.it
- Dickson Web – www.DicksOnWeb.com
- Experts Exchange – www.ExpertSexChange.com (defunct)
- Ferreth and Jobs, PA – www.FerretHandJobs.com
- First Methodist Church of Cumming, Georgia – www.CummingFirst.com
- Go Tahoe – www.GotAHoe.com
- IP Anywhere – www.IPAnywhere.com
- Mammoth Scaffold Erection Services – www.MammothErection.com
- Mole Station Nursery – www.MolestationNursery.com (defunct)
- New York Canal – www.NYCAnal.com
- Powergen Italia www.PowerGenitalia.com (defunct)
- Pro-Lapse Photography – www.pro-lapse.com
- Speed of Art – www.SpeedoFart.com
- Therapist.com – www.TheRapist.com
- Therapist Finder www.TheRapistFinder.com
- Via Grafix – www.ViagraFix.com (defunct)
- Web One – www.WeBone.com
- Who Represents? – www.WhorePresents.com
Some of these have been mentioned before in other unfortunate lists. But I never saw SpeedoFart or Bit.Ch before among others. It’s another example of why you always need to think about your domain name.
The Church has since rebranded as there is no way a church can have that domain name. They now use cfumcga.com.
Thanks to Tony for the post.
Read Next: WTF Domain Names Volume 1