DNWE will be intergrating with DAN, I think this is a great step for the Josh’s over at DNWE.com.
An email went out today highlighting the changes.
No more $50 min commissions, $99 domains will be the new min as opposed to $299.
So, what is changing?
- We will begin accepting domains as low as $99+ rather than $299+.
- All transactions and transfers will be automated through our integration with DAN.com.
- The minimum commission fee of $50 is being eliminated!
- Buyers will NO LONGER be charged an additional fee for PayPal/Card payments.
- Commission will be 12% flat across all price points. (example: A $299 sale will incure a $35.88 commission fee)
What do you need to do?
It is important to note that as a seller you will need to have a DAN.com account going forward. When the update is released you will need to add your DAN “Distribution Network ID” inside your DNWE profile settings which will replace Escrow.com and Epik Escrow.
This DNID can be found inside the settings of your DAN.com account (See screenshot below).
You will also have to resubmit your names currently listed for sale. To accept the new TOS.
The email states:
On Sunday, August 23rd DNWE will be removing all of the current domain listings and updating the platform along with its terms of service.
If you have domains currently listed on the platform, these will show up in your expired listings tab after the update is complete. If you still wish to sell any names that were previously listed, you must log in to your account and resubmit them under the new terms of service.
As we said, this is the beginning of many exciting updates to DNWE.
We are grateful to have you as a valuable member on our platform and look forward to continuing our mission to empower domain investors through DNWE.