EbusinessInstitute.com sat down with Blake Hutchison the CEO of Flippa. In the just under 20 minute video they delved into what’s hot and what’s not in 2020.
For the month of April 2020, website buyer registration was up 32%.
Key takeaway from the article and interview:
If we look at last month April 2020, there are some that are still in the top five, so let’s have a look:
- Number 1 is AdSense. So, AdSense went from a 5 to 1.
- Number 2 is blogs. So, that rose from 4 to 2. And of course, a lot of blogs are backed by AdSense revenue.
- Number 3 is Amazon. So that’s gone down from 2 to 3.
- Number 4 is Fitness. This is interesting, because back in January, fitness was only just in the top 20. So that’s a big change to move to number 4.
- At number 5 is Education.
Watch the video