Market Recap 2-3-15
Strong day across the board, Verisign (VRSN) was up 3.86% on the day, the company reports earnings on Thursday.
Neustar (NSR) was up 3% on the day and reported earnings after the close.
Results for Fourth Quarter 2014 Compared to Fourth Quarter 2013
- Revenue increased 6% to $252.4 million
- Marketing Services revenue increased 8% to $41.7 million
- Security Services revenue increased 29% to $39.8 million, including $4.8 million from the .CO Internet acquisition completed in April 2014
- Net income increased 23% to $47.0 million, and on a per share basis increased 39% to $0.82
- Adjusted net income increased 16% to $69.9 million, and on a per share basis increased 30% to $1.22
|Minds + Machines Group…||MMX||8.60||-0.15 (-1.71%)|
|Marchex, Inc.||MCHX||4.18||+0.17 (4.24%)|
|Web.com Group Inc||WWWW||16.03||+0.46 (2.95%)|
|Rightside Group Ltd||NAME||7.69||-0.06 (-0.77%)|
|Centralnic Group PLC||CNIC||41.00||-1.00 (-2.38%)|
|Google Inc||GOOG||529.24||+0.76 (0.14%)|
|Tucows Inc. (USA)||TCX||17.96||+0.58 (3.34%)|
|Verisign, Inc.||VRSN||57.34||+2.13 (3.86%)|
|Neustar Inc||NSR||27.82||+0.81 (3.00%)|
|United Internet AG||UTDI||38.50*||+0.12 (0.33%)|
|Endurance Intl. Group…||EIGI||17.00||+0.79 (4.87%)|
Disclaimer – Any stock price and market data provided on our website is for informational purposes only, and should not be relied upon for trading purposes. Historical and current stock price performance data is not necessarily indicative of future performance.