Go Daddy Auction Picks 7-17-15 Powered by ExpiredDomains.com
A lot of 4L.com already racing up the charts today, WZFT.com at $1,000, Xycc.com at $600 and Xfrk.com at $900 just to name a few. The big name today is 7058.com already at $45,500, this is an expired name so Go Daddy going to make some decent coin off this one if it gets paid.
DNapp.com is one I like, I have been buying up a few LLapp.com names, HOapp.com has been the real jewel as it now is getting 200 uniques a day, that is somewhat tempered by 90% of the traffic coming from China, but the other 10% is Western traffic and the name has gotten a few clicks. DN is the perfect one for a domain investor and in full disclosure I will be bidding on this name.
Another favorite niche is media.com names and LL there as well being a favorite, MDmedia.com will probably go higher than what I would like to pay in hopes of a resale. One of the better names for that niche.
Disclosure: Links are affiliate links.
Sponsored Link – BrazilTravel.com on Sedo – Make an offer!
Sponsored Link – STMK.com – Reserve Met on Sedo – Auction ends 7/19
Sponsored Link – WNQB.com on Auction at Go Daddy – $42 Current bid – Ends 7/21
Interested in a sponsored link for your auction or sales listing ? Click here