Market Recap 5-7-15
Rightside (NAME) reported earnings after the close,
First Quarter 2015 Financial Highlights
(Unless otherwise noted, all comparisons are relative to the fiscal first quarter 2014.)
- Registrar services revenue increased 12% to $42.0 million compared to $37.5 million primarily due to new gTLD registrations, improved performance by existing resellers and the continued onboarding of eNom wholesale partners.
- Registry services revenue increased to $1.6 million compared to $42 thousand.
- Aftermarket and other revenue was $7.3 million compared to $7.0 million.
- Total revenue increased 13% to $50.5 million compared to $44.6 million.
- Gain on other assets, net was $7.2 million representing the gain on withdrawals of its interest in gTLD applications during the period compared to $4.9 million.
- Net income was $1.9 million compared to a net loss of $3.9 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $0.6 million, compared to adjusted EBITDA of ($2.3 million).
Web.com (WWWW) continued its upward move, the stock was up close to 2% at $22.71.
Endurance Intl (EiGi) was up 4.5% and closed at $20.93.
|Minds + Machines Group…||MMX||8.50||+0.12 (1.49%)|
|Marchex, Inc.||MCHX||4.90||+0.75 (18.07%)|
|Web.com Group Inc||WWWW||22.71||+0.44 (1.98%)|
|Rightside Group Ltd||NAME||8.64||+0.13 (1.53%)|
|Centralnic Group PLC||CNIC||35.00||+1.50 (4.48%)|
|Google Inc||GOOG||530.70||+6.48 (1.24%)|
|Tucows Inc. (USA)||TCX||17.57||+0.04 (0.23%)|
|Verisign, Inc.||VRSN||63.56||+0.22 (0.35%)|
|Neustar Inc||NSR||29.50||-0.50 (-1.67%)|
|United Internet AG||UTDI||39.51*||+0.51 (1.32%)|
|Endurance Intl. Group…||EIGI||20.93||+0.90 (4.49%)|
|Godaddy Inc||GDDY||24.81||+0.27 (1.10%)|
Disclaimer – Any stock price and market data provided on our website is for informational purposes only, and should not be relied upon for trading purposes. Historical and current stock price performance data is not necessarily indicative of future performance.